Freeze Angel Delight in lolly moulds for delicious milky lollies.
What you need:
- 1 Angel Delight Sachet, any flavour
- 300ml or 1/2 Pint of Milk
- Ice Lolly Moulds
How to make it:
- Make Angel Delight as per instructions with 300ml or 1/2 pint of milk.
- Pour the Angel Delight into ice lolly moulds.
- Pop into the freezer until frozen.
Hints and tips:
- Try making a fruity Angel Delight Lolly by making up with fruit juice, raspberry and apple is a great combination.
- Add some frozen berries to a strawberry Angel Delight to make a fruity suprise ice lolly.
Top Butterscotch Angel Delight with chopped bananas and crushed biscuits for...
Add scoops of ice cream and milk to your Angel Delight and whizz up in a...
Top some Angel Delight with crumbled chocolate biscuits for a lovely crunchy...
Mix together a sachet of Stawberry Angel Delight, milk, a banana and...
Make up the Angel Delight and divide between 4 sundae dishes. Chill for 10...
Place some fresh raspberries into the bottom of a glass, pour over the Angel...
Lime and Orange jelly in strips like spaghetti and served with chocolate...
Add 300ml of water to 2 sachets of Hartley’s orange jelly, setting on a flat...
For quick Panacotta make up some Strawberry Angel Delight with whipping cream...
Add a sachet of Chocolate Angel Delight to some hot milk and mix well for a...
Showing 20 of 72 Great Little Ideas